Tuesday, September 27, 2011

fears and death and happy stuff like that

  • i'm afraid of thai food
  • i'm afraid of creepy shoes
  • i'm afraid of fur on clothes
  • i'm afraid of getting up any earlier than 7:00
  • i'm afraid of mcdonalds burgers and fries
  • i'm afraid of being swallowed by big, bulky jackets
  • i'm afraid of getting stuck in utah for the rest of my life
  • i'm afraid of egg nog mac & cheese
  • i'm afraid of smudged ink
  • i'm afraid of winter
  • i am deathly afraid of all bugs. however, i do not fear death
  • i'm afraid of going unnoticed
  • i'm afraid of getting noticed
  • i'm afraid of going nowhere
  • i am afraid of fitting in
  • i am afraid of standing out
  • i'm afraid of knowing
  • i'm afraid of not knowing 
  • i'm afraid of creepy old guys
  • i'm afraid of grasshoppers... 
"i've got some issues that nobody can see, and all of these emotions are pouring out of me" -kid cudi

2 comments:

  1. i like the picture at the top of the writing. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how some of your fears contradict each other. I'm the same way. I'm afraid of spiders and...well, I guess I'm just afraid of spiders all the freaking time.

    I'm not afraid of being swallowed by big, bulky jackets. At least not until now.

    ReplyDelete