Tuesday, November 8, 2011

my story

We just got to vegas, halfway to our destination: Cali! But it's three in the morning, and we're all hungry. The awesome thing is outside of Utah, most places are open late. So where do we go?? IHOP, of course. Sitting around the table, all seven of us. Usually my family drives me crazy, with the kids always fighting and screaming, my mom irritated with someone about something, my dad all grumpy. But now, in moments like this, I realize how lost i'd be without them all. Jaeden, the baby of the family is falling asleep. Joshua, the crazy little adhd one laughing hysterically as he shoots a paper straw wrapper at my mom. Joseph, the other not so little adhd one telling some chuck norris joke. Emma, the smart one of the bunch spewing water out of her mouth from laughing too hard. My mom, flicking her in the ear for spewing water on her. My dad, telling everyone to shut up... then laughing and shooting a paper straw wrapper back at josh. These crazy people that I live with, these people that make living at my house such chaos, these people that I know and love, are what makes my life not so boring. But I suppose in a way we're all actually pretty normal. Everyone's got their own kind of crazy. And I guess, at the end of the day, i'd rather have a crazy family I get along with perfectly than a boring one you don't. Wouldn't you?

Plot: Red
Character: Orange
Conflict: Green
Theme: Blue
Setting: Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment